Understanding and interpreting local, state, and federal employment laws is nothing new to Attorney Terry. She has practiced employment law for the past fifteen years in the District of Columbia, the District of Columbia Office of Human Rights, state of Maryland, the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission, and federal agencies. Additionally, then County Executive Isaiah Leggett appointed Attorney Terry to serve two three-year terms as a Commissioner on the Montgomery County Commission on Human Rights.
Her career in Employment Law began while employed at two revered international law firms, where she participated in the representation of a local university, and multiple corporations. She has transitioned the knowledge and skills gained to assist area employees and smaller businesses navigate their rights and duties pursuant to local, state, and federal employment laws. Below is just a sampling of the employment law services provided by Terry Legal Solutions, LLC:
- Review, Revise, and Draft Employee Manuals
- Draft Severance Agreements
- Draft Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Draft Employment Agreements
- Counsel and Investigate Discrimination Claims
- Conduct On-Site Trainings on EEO and Wage-Hour matters
- Draft demand letters
- Draft Position Statements
- Risk Management Counseling
- General Counsel services
- and more . . .
- Severance Agreement review and negotiation
- Wrongful Termination
- Disparity in Telework Agreements
- ADA Discrimination
- Whistleblower Claims/ Termination
- Unpaid Wages
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Discrimination
- Non-Compete Review and Representation
- and more . . .
Reach out to Terry Legal Solutions, LLC today for a consultation!